Welcome to Advanced Chiropractic Online TELEHEALTH Consultations
Who is this for:
- Patients who wish to speak with an expert from the comfort of their own home
- Patients who are unable to leave the house due to pain
- Patients currently in isolation or those not wanting to interact with other members of the public.
How it works:
- Use the online booking option below and select “A Virtual Online Consultation” from the drop down menu
- Select “Virtual New Patient Consultation” for those who have not visited us before. Or select “Virtual Follow-up Appointment” if you have seen us before.
- Select your practitioner, then the best date and time.
- You will receive a confirmation email within the hour that will outline the payment options and how to join the virtual meeting.
** In light of the current Coronavirus outbreak, we recognise that there will be many people affected by musculoskeletal pain or disorders who are unable to attend an in-person appointment. This virtual consultation will allow these populations to seek care from the safety of their home**
What will happen:
- The consultation will take place over your webcam on your computer, or, can be done purely over the phone if requested.
- Your Chiropractor will go through a full medical history with you, using the online video conference link in your confirmation email. They will instruct you through some self assessment tests and exercises to help create a diagnosis.
- Your Chiropractor will then advise the best course of action using self treatment modalities, stretches, exercises and movements to help you feel your best again.
- If there is any point your Chiropractor thinks you need either direct hands-on manual therapy or further medical attention they will instruct you on the call.
- A follow-up may be booked to measure your improvements.
Please note, no hands-on therapy can be provided in this consultation. You may require more than one consultation in order to help with your problem.